OUR GUARANTEE - YOUR SAFETY
Lactosan A/S is committed to provide products and application services of high quality to the food industry.
To ensure this Lactosan A/S has taken a number of initiatives:
- A quality assurance system is implemented and is certified according to BRC Global Standard for Food Safety. The quality assurance system is based on HACCP principles and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- The production site is authorized and supervised by Danish Veterinary and Food Administration and audited regularly by SAI Global as well as by customers.
- All written agreements with customers are registered and followed strictly.
- Lactosan A/S warrants that all relevant EU and Danish regulations are followed strictly and relevant amendments are monitored and implemented accordingly.
- In accordance with EU regulations, Lactosan A/S keeps full traceability of all products and is able to make an immediate and effective withdrawal in case of an emergency.
- Lactosan A/S has taken out a Public and Products Liability Insurance for liability aggregating until DKK 50 million.
- Lactosan A/S shall solely be liable for damage caused by the goods sold if it can be documented that the damage is due to faults or negligence on the part of Lactosan A/S.
- Lactosan A/S shall not be liable for loss of operations or profit or any other indirect loss. (Please refer to Lactosan General Conditions for Sale and Delivery dated 1 January 2017)
Jørn L. Frandsen
Ringe, 2 January 2017