LACTOSAN aim at the highest standard for product quality and food safety
- Lactosan use a quality management system together with the HACCP concept. The system is certified according to BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Lactosan set quality goals and make continuous improvements using these documented procedures and instructions.
- Lactosan keep updated with all new relevant legislations and comply with relevant EU and Danish legislations.
- Lactosan have chosen not to process products containing nuts (nut free site) and genetically modified organisms (GMO).
Lactosan strive to be the customers’ preferred partner for cooperation
- Lactosan is a trustworthy business partner complying with agreements and ‘live up’ to customers legitimate expectations.
- Lactosan offer commercial and product application assistance of the highest nature and assist customers with necessary ‘know how’ in relation to Lactosan products.
Lactosan aim to maintain a high employee engagement
- By means of education, employees are motivated to take responsibility for their job function and thereby participate to Lactosan overall goals.
- By evaluation of resources and process equipment a well-functioning production is achieved, which effectively and safely can generate the specified products.
- A constructive dialogue between management and employees is generated via various meeting forums in order to achieve a good mental and physical working environment.